SIC TAO SURF
The TAO Surf series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you drop into waves and then carve down the line with ease. The generous widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. The Tao Surf is also a beautiful cruising board with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water. It can accommodate multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to suit the whole family.
- SURF-INSPIRED LONGBOARD SURF SHAPES Ideal for stable flat-water cruising and wave surfing
- MOLDED EPS FOAM CORE Watertight, lightweight durable and recyclable
- ATTACHMENT POINTS AND BUNGEE ON DECK To secure gear
- ERGO-GRIP CARRY HANDLE Ease of transport and less fatigue
- ZERO WASTE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- MODERATE ROCKER PROFILE AND TAPERED RAILS Ideal for flat-water glide and wave surf performance
- ULTRA-DURABLE EXTERNAL SHELL Nearly ding-proof polyethylene for worry-free use
- SOFT AND GRIPPY EVA FOAM DECK PAD Comfort and control
- FCS II TOOL-FREE REMOVABLE CENTER FIN Tracking and surf performance (side fins optional - sold separately)
Board Weight: 32 lbs
Max Rider Weight: 200 lbs
Board Weight: 30 lbs
Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.