WOW SOUND BOARD iSUP WITH BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
The WOW-SOUND BOARD SUP from WOW is a 6” thick inflatable stand-up paddleboard. Inflatable paddleboards offer huge advantages over hard boards because of their small storage footprint, easy portability, and overall durability. This paddleboard weighs about 30lbs and, when deflated, can be put in the included backpack for carrying and can easily fit in the trunk of a small car. The paddleboard is also extremely durable because it is made from military-grade drop stitch material with an extra layer of heavy-duty PVC. When inflated properly to 15 PSI, it can be used by a rider up to 300lbs without any noticeable flex.
The SOUNDBOARD paddleboard comes with an adjustable 3-piece paddle, 3-piece fin set, high-pressure hand pump with pressure gauge, valve wrench and repair kit, as well as a customized backpack.
- PADDLE BOARD: Comes with an adjustable 3-piece paddle, universally compatible fin-box w/removable fin, high-pressure hand pump with pressure gauge, valve wrench, repair kit, and a customized backpack, built-in convenient carry handle
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: The paddleboard is made from military-grade drop stitch material, no need to worry about dings or nicks
- EASY STORAGE & PORTABLE, can be rolled up and packed in the included backpack, perfect for the trunk of your car, entire package weighs about 30 lbs and can be carried in a backpack
- Built-in Cupholder PERFECT for sitting our WOW-SOUND Buoy Waterproof Speaker -INCLUDED — WOW!!
- Inflates in 5 minutes, large EVA non-slip pad, bungee tow down system for gear or a lifejacket, reinforced with an extra top and bottom layer of heavy-duty PVC for added rigidity
- Inflated Size – 11 feet x 32-inch x 6. Deflated Size – 30-inch x 14-inch x 8-inch; maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- 1-year warranty
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.